Friday, May 8, 2009

Sock Cupcake and box







Okay, so I saw these sock cupcakes on Lauren Meaders blog, but never got a chance to try them until my friend Julia (stampin4smiles) finally had the patience to help me learn.:) So, I tried my hand at them, at they still need some practicing. Anyway, I used a recycled REINKER box for the little cupcake box. I made two of them, one for my Bella Sistah and one for a childhood friend that is going through colon-rectal cancer. I hope they enjoy them.....

8 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Who doesn't love a cupcake?!

Amy Reimer said...

How cute is that!?!

Unknown said...

How ingenious! I love the presentation of the cupcake... great job with this project!!

Benjaman said...

So unique. Decorated reinker box really sets it off. TFS!

Julia said...

Glad you finally got them to work. Just takes a little, ok, alot of patience and playing around with them. They look great by the way!

Jess Lundahl said...

So super cute!! I think you did a great job.

Beth said...

Sigh...again, CUTE!! Girl, you are on a roll!
Sending prayers for your friend, too-what a sweet gift.

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh! I love this!!