Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hostess Club Gifts


Every year when our club is over, I give a handmade gift to tell them how much I appreciate them. This year, I made them a "dry erase" frame. Yep, you can actually write on the glass with dry erase marker and wipes right off. I love coming up with the design inside, that is the most fun part....I hope they enjoy them. I did 5 different designs so this is just one of them. I used the Naturally Serif letters from the BS for the words "Notes" and Birds and Blooms die for the other embellishments.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a cool idea!! I love it!

Jess Lundahl said...

Wonderful idea! I really miss that paper.

Julia said...

This is really neat! Like the design inside.

Vicki Burns said...

Haven't had much time to visit blogs lately. But girl, every time I visit yours I am breathless! Your creations are so wonderful! I wish I lived near you so I cold watch you at work. Stunning, my friend!

Hope all is well. :)