Monday, September 26, 2011

Chalkboard Easel

I made these chalkboards for a craft fair this past weekend, (in which I MISSED going too, due to a horrible migrane in the middle of the night). Anyway, I saw the idea briefly on the airplane home from Convention. You see, I was about 4 rows in front of it and I heard all these gasps of "ooh and awww" behind me and clapping started....and I stood up and turned around and a gal was going through her swaps while waiting to take off, was holding up a similiar idea, so beings that I didn't have my camera ready and the flight attendant asked her to put it away(due to them trying to take off and we were all up and looking, lol)I had to try and remember it in my mind until I could get my notebook out and sketch it...I think I did pretty well. Anyway, I had fun making them and will make some more for my Holiday Open House in November.
Stamps: Sweet Shoppe Alphabet
Ink: Baja Breeze
CS: Baja Breeze, Calyspo Coral, Daffodil Delight
DSP: Domestic Goddess
Scallop Edge Punch, 1 1/4 and 1" circle punches, 5/8 White Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots folder, Chalkboard paper, Hemp Twine, and buttons (from last years Holiday Mini)
recycled inserts from DSP.

0 comments: