Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tiny Tea Cups and Petite Pocket die


I recently posted a "Pay It Forward" on Facebook to the first 5 people to comment on my status would get a handmade gift from me sometime from now until the end of the year.....but I like to get things done and sent out or life gets in the way and I forget. Anyway, I decided that since it's fall, I drink alot of hot tea, I would use the Petite Pocket die (WHICH I LOVELOVELOVE) and make these to hold a tea bag. And then of course since it had to be handmade, I added the tag that said handcrafted. I have a couple of other things I want to send out along with this, so I am going to get busy on those...

Supplies: Tiny Tea Cup, Tiny Tags stamps
CS: Early Expresso, Whisper White
DSP: Brights Designer Series Pack
Itty Bitty Punch pack, Mini Brads, Bakers Twine, Jewelery Tag Punch, Postage Punch, 1 3/8 square punch, Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon.

0 comments: