Thursday, November 3, 2011

$100,000 CAREER SALES GOAL MET!


I had a workshop last night with 9 new ladies to the Stampin' UP! world and had a WONDERFUL party! I went up and over my $100,000 career sales goal! WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! It was not only knowing that I was close to hitting it(but I hit it 2 months EARLY for my goals) it was an awesome group of ladies that I hope to get to know more. I had 3 sign up for November's card class! Here is a simple card I demonstrated since they were all new to stamping with me, I wasn't sure how much it would overwhelm them to do much more at first.

Supplies:
Rich Regals DSP Pattern Pack
CS: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Early Expresso
Stamps: Friendly Phrases
Punches: Postage Stamp, 1" Square, Small Heart punch
Clips(forgot the name)-SU! Early Expresso Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

0 comments: