Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ghostly Ghouls "Ornament"


So, I made one of "the" Christmas ornaments from the front cover of the Holiday Mini...BUT, beings that I am left handed and think with a different creative part of my brain, I ALWAYS try to find more uses,outside the box if you will, for ALL of my purchases!  So, here it is! THINK OF THE POSSIBILITES for EVERY occasion you could possibly think of!  I used the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set, the Holiday Ornaments Framelits, the stamp set Ghostly Ghouls, the Howlstooth DSP, Basic Rhinestones(colored with an orange PERMANENT marker), Very Vanilla cardstock, and Tangerine Tango and Basic Black ink. ( I had to use an off brand of tulle for this because we don't have black-yet!)
For those of you interested, be watching FB and on here for the Christmas Ornament I will be offering a class for in mid-late October!

0 comments: