Sunday, October 7, 2012

Spooky Bingo Bits

This was one of my swaps for the Hilton Head swap.  I love Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set, and wanted to use it again this year during the fall season.  I also, after having it for over a year, pulled out my Spritzer Tool and let me tell you, if you don't have one of these, you SHOULD! It was so much fun!  Anyway, I stamped the images in Basic Black onto Whisper White, and punched out the words with the 1 1/4" circle punch, and the spider with the 3/4" circle punch and I layered him onto circles of Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral cardstock and then used a Dimensional behind it to pop it up.  I wrapped one layer of Lucky Limeade cardstock with Calypso Coral Bakers twine. Using the Spider Web Folder, I ran a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot and then used a Basic Black marker and Color Spritzer tool to make the fun look of splatter.

0 comments: