Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cocoa To Go

So, I made some of these for a few recent craft fairs and today I am having an open house here at home to get rid of the things I didn't sell.  I have 3 of these left, and am hoping I can get rid of them. I used the Scallop Envelope die and then cut some cardstock or the front and back panels and attached them to the envelopes.  I made the tag out of the Snow Much Fun stamps set and stamped a partial snowman onto Crumb Cake cardstock, punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and layered it onto an Old Olive Scallop punch out. I tied it all up with that wonderful(but retired) 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon and then attached the tag with an Early Expresso piece of Baker's Twine. The buttons on the side are the buttons from last year's Holiday Mini and are (were?) on the Clearance Rack at Stampin! Up.
Inside the to go cup is two packets of hot cocoa and the marshmallow stirrers I made also by dipping large marshmallows into melted white chocolate and then rolling into crushed peppermints.

0 comments: