Wednesday, February 13, 2013

You Are My Sunshine!

I can't believe I am going to admit this because I always doted on SU! SETS of stamps, but I am going to say it, I LOVE THE SINGLE STAMPS!  When I saw this stamp offered, I knew I had to have it. I saw a card similar to this somewhere, but added my own personal touches.  I started with a 4x4 piece of Daffodil Delight and added a strip of Silver Glimmer paper punched with the Dotted Scalloped Ribbon border punch and a 3 1/2 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White ran through the Fancy Fan Folder and wrapped a piece of 3/8" Daffodil Delight Ribbon around it and adhered it down.  I chose a piece a couple of scraps of Daffodil Delight DSP from the Patterns Pack and layered them under the black mat of cardstock. I stamped the You Are My Sunshine in Stazon ink onto Daffodil Delight cardstock and colored in some of the letters with the White Watercolor Pencil. I also stamped again the "are my" in black Stazon onto white and cut it out.  And I have been wanting to use those Bottle Caps! So I ran it through my Big Shot and "smooshed" it down.  I pulled out the Spring Sampler stamp set and chose the sunshine image(it might be hard to see, but it's a sunshine smiling) and stamped in Daffodil Delight ink onto Whisper White cardstock, and punched it out with the 1" Circle punch.  I punched out a little heart from the Owl Punch and glued it to the sunshine image and adhered it all inside the bottle cap and then added some Crystal Effects to finish it off! Hope you enjoy!

0 comments: