Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Hello!



Let me first by saying that there is only 17 days left of Salebration! And secondly, I apologize for the "generic" photo of the box, the candy has been "double dutied" for another project. LOL! Anyway, on to today's post.  This is the Happy Hello Simply Sent Card Kit that is FREE(during SAB, with a $50 purchase). In the kit, you recieve 8 printed, diecut cards, 8 printed envelopes, 24 cardstock flowers, 8 Basic Gray sticker strips, 8 pieces precut Basic Gray Baker's Twine(exclusive to this kit!) and 8 adhesive backed rhinestones.
So, it was as simple as literally putting the card together with the product it came with and the box, was just as EASY! I made 3, (3!) score marks , made two tiny cuts, and assembled the box and added the precut details to it and viola! it was done in less than 3 minutes! (The candy was gone faster than that I might add! hehehehe) Anyway, who knew? Thank you to the demonstrator that I saw this idea for the box from, my CRW(can't remember where) kicked in once again but I know she is fantasically smart!

0 comments: