Thursday, March 28, 2013

Punch Art Easter Bunny Basket

I figured I better get my Easter stuff up on my blog before I realize it's too late....again, here's that Fancy Favor Die being used for a treat container (you really MUST have this die).  I cut out the box with Raspberry Ripple cardstock and stamped the Upsy Daisy onto the front from our Best of 25 Years stamp set  and assembled.  And then I started on the bunny. I won't go into all the details, because you can see where each thing needs to be, but I did want to list the punches I used: Wide Oval, Large Oval, Ornament, Blossom, and Owl. I sponged the edges with Whisper White ink.  Cardstock I used was Soft Sued, Pink Pirouette, and Very Vanilla.  I stamped Happy Easter in Raspberry Ripple onto Very Vanilla and free handed the dashes and wrapped around a toothpick. I filled it with handmade peanut butter eggs, and gave to my little ones that I babysit for.

0 comments: