Monday, July 1, 2013

All Dressed Up!

Sorry the photo on top is harder to see, but it was difficult to get these beauties photograped due to their height.  This was another project we made at my Hostess Club Apprecation Event.   I started by cutting out two dress forms from Crumb Cake with the All Dressed Up Framelits.  I hot glued one to one side of a dowel and set it aside.  The other one, I layed on my Craft Silicone sheet and glued 6 pieces of tulle about 4 inches each, and tied with a knot in the center, to the other dress form. I then heated it with my Heat Tool until it started melting and until I liked the look. I attached some of the Flower Trim to the waistline and shrunk it too with the Heat Tool. Then I glued that one to the front of the dowel and inserted it into the wooden spool that I had lined with some brown tulle.  I wrapped the First Addition DSP around the spool and stamped the "creative" from the stamp set that was given at a past SU! Convention called "I AM" in Early Expresso onto Crumb Cake cardstock, and sponged the edges and gave a little snip at the ends to make the flag ends.  The girls really liked making these and were surprised how easy they were. We had fun making them in different colors.  Hope your week is going good so far, even if it is the first wee hours of Monday, it's JULY! YAY!