Wednesday, July 10, 2013

All Dressed Up!

I cannot get enough of this Framelit set! I just love it! I even have a class planned out for fall with it...anyway...I thought I better get some cards posted, afterall it's been 2 weeks! I'm getting ready to head to Convention in a week so it's been swap central here and I still have 3 card classes to do before I leave. That's what I love about my job, being able to feel giddy about all the above. This card I started out with a Midnight Muse base, added a layer of Pool Party and a Very Vanilla ran through the Big Shot with the Fancy Fan folder.  I wrapped a piece of Midnight Muse Stitched ribbon around a strip of Real Red cardstock and tied a bow and adhered it to the cardfront.  And because of the AWESOME MAGNETIC PLATFORM, I was able to show the girls how to make this dress in ONE CUT! I used a strip of Pool Party and a strip of DSP from the pack of Etcetra(the houndstooth pattern)and lined them up beside each other and stuck the die down on the platform over them, centering the top and bottom and ran it through...VIOLA! LOVE IT! Then I added a strip of Baked Brown Sugar for the belt and punched out an Itty Bitty Flower from Real Red and added a Basic Pearl. I stamed the sentiment from Four You in Real Red onto Very Vanilla and fussy cut it out and snipped the ends to make a banner, then popped it up on Dimensionals.  Come back tommorrow for ANOTHER BLOG HOP! 

0 comments: