Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Holiday Mini GOODIES!

 Okay, so I FINALLY broke open my goodies from the Holiday Mini and OMGosh!  Let me just say, I can't tell you how fantastic it all is! So I knew when I saw this at Convention, it was a MUST HAVE, it's the BOW DIE!  I made it using a piece of Strawberry Slush DSP from the In Color Paper Stack 2014-15 and used both sides of the design, one for the bow and one for the bow ties on the sides. And it's EASY PEASY to use and to make! I made this card with a base of Crumb Cake and then a layer of Very Vanilla ran through the Big Shot with another NEW item, the Stylish Stripes embossing folder (#132174).  And then....the THINLETS(#132171 p. 36). At first, I didn't see them as a 'must have now', but then again, Convention ENABLED me...lol, so I ran a piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock through and used my Two Way Glue Pen to adhere it.
The "U" is a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe with my Typeset Alphabet Dies and may I say, they were fun to use too! (Yes, I think I have a hoarding of supplies problem!) I popped it up with Dimensionals and added a Basic Rhinestone to it.  I hope you enjoy this card, tommorrow, I will post another card I made using some washi tape and the new ornament punch!

0 comments: