Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall Downline Event Gifts

 Today my downline FINALLY all were able to get together for a fun day of stamping and goal setting, and eating of course.  I have a small team, but love them all! Along with some fun projects we stamped and they took home, I always try and make things just for them to show my appreciation for them hanging around and being a part of the team. I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the new wood mount stamp cases! I cannot tell you how many things run through my head as to what can be done with them.  So, for them I stamped some Whisper White cardstock with the stamp set Polka Dot Pieces in Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and Island Indigo ink.  I then inserted it into the front plastic and made a belly band from the Prints Pack DSP using Island Indigo(chevron pattern) and wrapping with ribbon and tying a bow, and then stamping one of the images from the stamp set "I AM" from Convention 2012 in Melon Mambo onto Whisper White cardstock and using the Labels Collection dies to cut it out and mount it onto a Crushed Curry layer.
 I stuck inside some goodies inside of course there's always got to be CHOCOLATE!
 I also gave them one of our paper bags from the Tag a Bag Bundle, in which I folded up the bottom and stapled and decorated with a Paper Doiley, some Etcetra DSP and wrapped to hide the staples with Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon and finished off with a Very Vintage Button tied with some Calypso Coral Bakers Twine.
Here's a closeup of the bag(oops, one of my staples is showing) ....I put some instant coffee and Chai Tea bags inside. Stop back by this week to see the projects we made!

1 comments:

lmel09 said...

Super cute James!!! I want to hear all about your trip too!