Monday, October 28, 2013

Giggle Greetings

Happy Monday!  I decided to post something that might make you giggle today, on a Monday, so here it is.  This is one of our October cards from class.  I need to break away from floral and butterflies for the fall and winter months and got to thinking one of my biggest challanges is making cards that can fit feminine and masculine catagories, and I just love this set, it does make me giggle.
I started with a Very Vanilla base and added a layer of Calypso Coral and two layers of So Saffron.  I made the second layer of So Saffron my "cheese" by punching out several circles using my 1" and 3/4" circle punches and sponging the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink to be able to make it stand out without Dimensionals.  I cut a Soft Sky Circle out with my Circle Framelits and stamped the image in Black Stazon Ink onto Very Vanilla and colored it in with Calypso Coral, So Saffron and Soft Sky markers and punched it all out using the 2 1/2" circle punch and adhering it with Dimensionals.  Super simple, but we all loved it.  I hope this card can make you give a little giggle too today.  Have a great day!

1 comments:

lmel09 said...

OMGosh-Love this:)