Monday, January 6, 2014

Starburst Bundle Class

 Hello from the frozen tundra!  Today's temperatures are -34 and it was supposed to be the first day back to school after Christmas break, but that changed pretty fast.  I am hoping that you all are staying warm.  I have to say the one "good" thing about the cold temps are that I get tons done in my stamping business.  I was so happy to FINALLY grab my box of the new Ocasions catalog goodies and start playing.  This is the first class of the year I came up with.  It's the Starburst Bundle class and I am IN LOVE with the Fresh Prints DSP Pack! What beautiful, fresh, colors! Wowzers!  So with the purchase of the Starburst Bundle and a pack of the Fresh Prints Pack, those who purchase it will get this class FREE!
 A shaker card...
 A Box Card...(it folds up flat to go into an envelope that we will make with the Envelope Punch Board)
 A giant Post It Note holder...
 A treat package-also made with the Envelope Punch Board
And this fun card made with the some of the new wooden embellishments.
If you are interested in buying the Bundle and taking this class, contact me at j.hurley.90@hotmail.com.
Stay warm and stayed tuned for our Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop on THURSDAY featuring the new Mini catalog!

0 comments: