Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

 I was disappointed that I didn't get to participate in the SSS Blog Hop this month, I was truly just busy with all my other class preperations etc.  I did find time to make a couple of Valentine's Day cards and I must say, I LOVE how they came out!  I tried my hand at the flinger confetti card and so I made one for my husband (the first one) and one for my sister.  I used the Hardwood background stamp that has become one of my new FAVES! Some Real Red card stock and Baked Brown Sugar and a strip of DSP from the In Color 14-15' Color Stack.  I used the Hearts Aflutter Die set for the heart cut out in the front.  I added a retired button with some Linen Thread tied into a bow.  I stamped the Happy Valentine's Day using a stamp from my "go to" stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes.
 For the inside, I made a confetti flinger! It is so much fun! My husband kept loading it up and opening it! lol
This is the one I did for my sister. I just switched out the colors to Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe.  And the embellishment is one of the In Color 14-15" Boutique Details.  The inside is the same as the first one.  So, with this post, I want to wish every one MUCH LOVE and Happy stamping!  As I type, we are yet again, getting MORE snow...grrr...yesterday was BEAUTIFUL and thawed a ton of snow...hm, isn't it grand how Mother Nature can work?

0 comments: