Friday, May 16, 2014

Hamburger Box Bumble Bee

Wow! I was starting to think I would NEVER get to break open my new Stampin' UP! Preorder from the 2014-15 catalog....the days fly by and then before you know it, it's another week!  I've had all my goodies sitting her taunting me for  8 days! 8 DAYS!  So, before I start on the handful of Graduation cards that I have to get done before tommorrow, I thought I'd do something that has been swirling in my head ever since I saw Betty Traciak's ( http://kittystamp.blogspot.com/2014/05/hamburger-box-critters.html )
spin on the Hamburger Box die that will be available in the new catalog on June 1st.  I was thinking that I love the look of bumblebees(not so much the ACTUAL insect itself-lol) so I set out to attempt, using that term lightly, as some of you know, that I am not good at punch art at all, to make a bumble bee.  So, here is my finished project. 

I hope you will add this die to your first order because it really has some great potential for gift giving..in fact I have an idea I want to do for Father's Day...hopefully soon.
Well, I'm off to work on those Graduation cards.  I hope you find time to make something today!
Happy Stamping!






1 comments:

lmel09 said...

UnBEElievably cute! Love this:)