Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wonderous Wreath

 First off, let me start by saying I cannot believe it's been one month since I posted on my blog....secondly, this is why!  I took some time recently to keep my 6 month old grandson for a week and just "forgot the rest of the world" ....I had stuff to post, but being on the computer was the last thing I wanted to do with him here.  I was pooped by week's end, BUT I wouldn't change that week for anything...
 He is just a HAPPY baby and that made it so much more of a GREAT time with us.  I hated walking away from him on Saturday when we sent him home. :(  We took lots of pictures and these are some of my favorites.
 As I said, this is how he is most of the time...PRECIOUS~
 I have cards to show from October's card classes.  I just now got to taking photos of them as you see above, my camera was busy elsewhere.  I started by layering up Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze card stock onto a Whisper White base.  On the top layer of Whisper White, I stamped out the sentiment from Mingle All the Way in Blackberry Bliss.  I stamped out the wreath in Crushed Curry and then another time with the Cajun Craze ink and cut out using the Wonderous Wreath Framelits.
I used some Dimensionals to pop up the wreath  and then stamped out the bow using the Blackberry Bliss and also cutting it out with the framelits. I finished it off by adding a Basic Pearl to the center.
My goal is to get all my cards from this month's class posted this week and then I will have some workshop projects and my Christmas Class projects from my class I'm hosting this evening.  Thank you for stopping by.

0 comments: