Saturday, December 6, 2014

Making Spirits Bright

 Well, here's one of my last cards for card class in November.  I seem to be busier than I "wanted" to be for December, I actually just thought I would "take it easy" this month so that I could get stuff done for my family...yeah, hasn't happened, I seem to be a mad woman.  This card is pretty simple, layering up the Real Red and Crumb cake, I used the Sponge Daubers stamped them in Crumb Cake ink and randomly onto the Crumb Cake cardstock.  I cut my Pool Party cardstock a 1/2" inch larger than my Whisper White so that I could stamp the Merry Christmas above and below.
On the Whisper White, I stamped out the glasses with the sentiment in Real Red ink and colored in the leaves with Pear Pzazz marker.  I finished it off by tying a Gold 1/8" Taffeta ribbon to the front of the glass.  I love this stamp set, it is so quirky, but fast to grab and use. Well, today we are busy between the Festival of Trees music and dance performances for the girls, so no crafting for me today, but that's okay, I still have 2 1/2 weeks to get my Christmas cards done right? EEEEEEK!

0 comments: