Monday, April 6, 2015

Stamp a Stack Card #1

 One of my favorite classes to hold is my All Occasions Stamp a Stack.  I do 5 occasions, Wedding, Baby, Thank You, Sympathy and Graduation.  This is the wedding card we did and I think it's my favorite one.  Simple! I layered up Whisper White that I ran the bottom half through the Big Shot using the Flower Garden embossing folder.  I added a strip of Gold Soriee DSP over the "seam" (where the embossing stopped) to give it a little pop.  I crinkled up half of a Doiley and glued it down. (Sorry, this was tucked under the strip of DSP first).  Then I tied a piece of Gold Bakers Twine around the front layer and tied it into a bow.
I stamped out the Mr and Mrs from From the New Two that is found in the Occasions Mini catalog, with Momento Black ink onto Whisper White card stock and punched it out using the 2" Circle Punch.  I layered it onto a 2 1/2" circle of Basic Black card stock. I punched out little flowers using Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack flower and Brushed Gold card stock and sticking some Basic Pearls in the centers of each.
                   
I love the DSP...I hate that it will retire, most likely, but I will keep a couple of sheets around for wedding cards...
Well, I'm off to work on April card class, it's starts only 3 days from now and I have one more card to design before I can prep.  Thanks for stopping in..I will be showing all 5 of our cards from the SAS this week!

0 comments: