Sunday, July 26, 2015

Fancy/Fun Fold Card #3- Double Slider

Okay, so here is number 3 of the 4 we made. This one is the Double Slider card and it uses 4 pennies to make it move.
 Again, using the Cherry on Top DSP stack, along with the Fabulous Four Stamp set and some of the beautiful new ribbon. I folded a piece of Cucumber Crush in half, used the Word Window Punch to punch in on both sides for the pennies (the slider mechanism) to slide up and down in. Then I layered the DSP onto that and punched it again over the exsisting ones.
 I added a penny underneath each of the slots, and then added a Dimensional on top of each one, then placed another penny onto the Dimensional and that became my sliding mechanism.  I then layered up all the pieces of the focal point and stuck it down on top of the pennies that I placed yet one more Dimensional to each to help keep it in place.
If you would like to see how it's made, the video is by Dawn Griffith and can be found here:
http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2014/07/double-penny-slider-card-video.html
Thank you Dawn!

0 comments: