Monday, September 21, 2015

Acorny Thank You~

 Good Monday to you all! I'm making the time to post today as I am supposed to be getting ready to leave for SU! Getaway to Newport Beach on Wednesday morning! EEK! I have so much to do, but I am going to use this time to just chill and regroup. This is one of my favorite cards from September card class.  I love the stamp set and coordinating punch in the Holiday Mini. I used Whisper White, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze and Crumb Cake card stock for my layers.  I used Crushed Curry, Early Expresso and Bermuda Bay inks for the acorns. I used the Neuturals Designer Series Paper Stack for the banner behind the circles.
 I stamped this one out in the Bermuda Bay ink and punched it out and popped it up with Dimensionals and added a Gold Glitter Paper heart to it.
I stamped out the Crushed Curry acorn and then punched out the Cajun/Expresso acorn just from card stock, no stamping first. I also added Dimensionals to this for dimension and a Gold Glitter heart from the Hearts Border Punch.
Thanks for stopping by, I am hoping that I can get at least one more posted this week before I leave as I have two workshop projects from the month to post as well..BUSY! BUSY~


Contact me if you need to place an order or just leave a comment if you so choose! Those are always welcome! ;)

0 comments: