Friday, September 11, 2015

HowlOWeen Swap Card~

HELLO Friday! Recently, I participated in a Stampin' Up! Trip Achievers Swap using product from the Holiday Mini catalog and I must say, EVERY SINGLE CARD I got back was AMAZING! I did two groups, so I got back 30 CARDS! This is one of mine that I swapped.  It is using the Howl-O-Ween stamp set and coordinating dies, Happy Haunting DSP and the NEW Black Archival Ink pad, in which I cannot say enough super things about, WHAT A CRISP image it stamps!

I used it to stamp the owl and this owl is not only SOLID, but a larger one and it never left a blank spot at all. *Not to change the subject, but anyone who knows me, knows I HATE BATS(the real ones-TERRIFIED!).  However, for some reason every year, I'm drawn into the stamps! lol Here I adhered him to the front a 2 1/2" circle of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper.
I again used the Archival ink to stamp the sentiment and again, it just came out awesome.
There is so much in this Holiday Catalog, contact me if you need help placing an order!


0 comments: