Sunday, June 12, 2016

Swirly Bird~

This was my second card swap (sorry it's on a wooden block- we were only required to do card fronts-so this one doesn't stand on it's own).  I fell in love immediatley with the Swirly Bird stamp set and matching Framelits. I am also loving the new 2016-18 In Colors! I used two of them on this card- Dapper Denim and Peekaboo Peach.
I stamped out a couple of the images in Dapper Denim( the splash marks)  and Peekaboo Peach(the little flowers) and then ran a piece of Gold Glimmer Paper through the Big Shot using the Swirly Framelits.  I used my Mono Multi Adhesive to stick it down. Then I stamped the Thanks from the stamp set Perfectly Wrapped in Dapper Denim onto Whisper White card stock and then flagged the end with the Banner Punch. I tied a bow using the new Peekaboo Rouched Ribbon onto the side.   I love these two colors together.
Well, I'm off for now.  I get my 2 year old grandson for the week in the morning and I'm going to hit the bed soon.  Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: