Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Detailed Santa Luminaries~

 So, this past weekend, I hosted my Hostess Appreciation Parties.  It was a nice distraction to the end of a very mentally and emotional week, so I was so glad that so many of them dedicated time to drive down to me about an hours away.  I always have projects for them to make and take home. This was one of the favorites by all.
 It was hard to photograph these today with the sun shining, but time is so short for me these days, that I thought I better get them uploaded and onto the blog. I cut and scored a 12x12 piece of card stock to make a open ended box to stick a tea light under to make the luminary.
I cut the front panel using the Detailed Santa die and then tied the Mini Jingle Bells onto his hat. I stamped a panel of Whisper White with the Greetings From Santa (which if you buy the two together, you save 10%).  Then folded it all up and glued it together. This was a really simple project and yet turned out so nicely!

0 comments: