Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Happy Birthday!

 Hello Tuesday! I wanted to share a project I made this past weekend at a workshop for some local ladies. I have so many products from the Salebration and Ocassions catalogs that I kind of went nuts and did a lot of projects for it, but oh it was fun to get the new stuff opened and used.  This card was simple, but used lots of new product! I started by using a Emerald Envy piece of card stock and then layered up Basic Black next, then cut the striped piece of Party Animal DSP and added that to the base.
 For the focal point, I used the Candles Border Punch (LOVE!!!) along the bottom edge and then cut another piece of Party Animal DSP, just a strip wide enough to fill in the candles, and adhered it to the back of the candles. I cut a strip from the same pack and placed it above the candle to "divide the paper" before stamping it with the Happy Birthday from the FREE Salebration stamp set Designer Tees in Crushed Curry ink. I then wrapped a piece of Emerald Envy 1/8" ribbon around it all and place Dimensionals on the whole thing and placed it down on the base layers.
 I added some Regals Enamel Dots in the corner, just because it was a little naked up there. Plus the fact that I am loving them right now!
I decided to show them how to decorate the inside of the card, something I forget to do when making cards, so I added some more paper and stamped another image from the Designer Tees.
Come back tomorrow for a BLOG HOP!  Create Inspire and Share Blog Hop! 17 BLOGGERS will inspire you for Valentines day!

0 comments: