Friday, February 24, 2017

Happy Celebrations

 So, here we are again! Today I am sharing with you a fun and quick card that I did at the same workshops this week- I had TWO (2) WORKSHOPS IN ONE WEEK! Yay! Anyway, I started with some fun, fresh colors. I used Watermelon Wonder as a base and then layered Peekaboo Peach on top of that. To achieve this technique, I ran the Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Celebrations Duo (142760) embossing folder with the word Celebration on Whisper White card stock, and then the key to this technique is to LEAVE THE PAPER ON THE FOLDER and then use the two dot stamps from the Happy Celebrations stamp set and stamp directly onto the paper.
I used the larger dot with Watermelon Wonder and then the smaller one in Peekaboo Peach and Crushed Curry.  Then I wrapped it twice with the Crushed Curry Baker's Twine and tied a bow. Then I stamped out the words from the same stamp set in Whisper White ink onto Dapper Denim cardstock and trimmed the ends and popped it up with Dimensionals.
Well, I'm off for dental appointments and checkups. Have a wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

essay best said...

nice post

Lewis Clark said...

It is easy to get hold of such cards and share it with your loved ones. One can try this at home and use the perfect color combination, instead of relying on outside sources.

Jack said...

Thumbs Up! Hope you will keep posting more articles.