Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Graduation Invites~

 I'm sharing with you the Graduation invites I made for my daughter who will graduate in one month. She wanted to do a vintage theme party, because it's so her in all reality, so I decided to make her invites instead of purchasing them from the company that makes them.  I used the Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla and Gold theme. I cut two panels from Detailed Floral Framelits from Stampin' Up, did some scoring and then adhered it to another piece of Blushing Bride card stock that was folded in half.
I then printed off her party info and adhered it to the front of the folded piece and tied it shut. I actually think I stripped the gears in my Big Shot doing nearly 100 of these, but it was worth it to make them. She has overcome lots of obstacles to get here and I wanted her to feel that we were proud of her.
I will post after graduation all the decorations that I made to go with her party. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to go check out the RETIRING GOODS here:


http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/lastChance/2017_NA_RetiredList/Retiring_List_US.pdf

1 comments:

essay best said...

Your blog on graduate invites is really creative and innate work. It encourages me to produce some different, distinct and unique ideas. These invites are enough to urge anyone to be creative, so keep on updating and posting such kind of creative art work.