Sunday, June 18, 2017

Retirement Card #3~

 Here it is folks. Finally, the last card that I made for a customer. I used my favorite color combo (well for purple anyway- I don't care much for purple). I used Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky and Whisper White.

I stamped the circles in the background with the stamp set Playful Backgrounds stamp set in Wisteria.

For the celebrate panel, I ran my Happy Celebrations embossing folder through the Big Shot and while the paper was still in the folder, I took the dot stamp from Big Celebrations stamp set and stamped over the word with Soft Sky ad Wisteria Wonder. I then took it out of the folder and stampe the other sentiment. 
I finished it off with Soft Sky and Smokey Slate ribbons. 
Well, I am in the process of finishing up Father's Day cooking, so I hope you have a father or someone who is like a father to you to celebrate this glorious day with! 



0 comments: