Saturday, March 3, 2018

A Good Day Treat Boxes~

 Good Saturday morning! I've got lots this week to share. I've been on a hiatus for about 4 months with my blog. I have been battling some depression and kind of put my business on the back burner, more like low heat, because I just couldn't get out of the funk. So, I'm grateful for GREAT friends who host parties for me to stay active and doing what I love.  This first project is a make and take from my last party. It's a Acetate Card Box cut in half ( you get two boxes this way)! BRILLIANT!
 I used the 2017-19 Patterns DSP pack (Powder Pink) to cut and make and insert for covering the box and it's treat inside. I added a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper to the front for some extra weight. Then, I when I saw these sweet little embroidery hoops in the Occasions Catalog, I knew I would have them! I stamped out the bunny from the stamp set A Good Day and colored it with my Blender Pen and Crumb Cake ink (squished into the lid of the stamp pad) and the same with the Powder Pink ink for the bow. I punched it out and adhered it to the layer of Powder Pink cardstock to glue to the embroidery hoop.  I added a piece of the 1/4" Copper Trim ribbon to the top.
Inside, I placed a white chocolate bunny that fit perfectly inside. I hope that I you can be inspired to make some of these quick and easy treat holders.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super weekend!

0 comments: