Friday, March 30, 2012

Party This Way!

Well, here we are, the last several hours of 2012 Sellabration!  This is one of the cards I made at my last Sellabration workshop.  I have lots of products on this card, including that gorgeous Silver Glitter paper!  I wanted to showcase the FREE stamps set Party This Way because I hadn't even mounted it yet! So, what better way to use a stamps set than to share it! Anyway, I randomly stamped the arrow with words with Pool Party ink onto Pool Party cardstock, then inked the edges with the ink pad.  Then I colored 3 candles with Lucky Limeade and Daffodil Delight markers and cut them out individually and of course popped them up on Dimensionals onto that glitter paper punched out with the Fancy Label Punch. And then finished it off by stamping Happy Bithday onto Whisper White cardstock with Early Expresso ink and adhered Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon just under it and yep, popped it up with Dimensionals.

0 comments: