Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gnomies!

I have to admit, FREE stamps DO stamp best! I earned this set FREE during the Booking Blitz back in January.  I had to use this stamp set because,well, it was FREE!  It's paired up with the stamp set "Gnomenclature"(the sentiments that go with the Gnome Sweet Gnome set in the Ocassions Mini catalog that is availabe until April 31st.  I traced a door shaped card and then another and cut it into strips and inked the edges and then laid them on top of the solid one to give it dimension.  I then punched out the circle for the gnome to pop her head into. Stamp the sentiment onto Crumb Cake cardstock, cut it out and stuck it to a toothpick.  I stamped the grass and mushrooms and colored them with my markers and cut them out and adhered to the card front and stuck my gnome side in behind it. 

0 comments: