Friday, April 6, 2012

Lace Border Easter Card


I can't remember whose original idea for the Lace Border punch was, but I just had to try it!  I folded a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of  Pool Party cardstock in half and then punched one side with the Lace Border punch and then flipped it over and punched the other side.  I have so much SAB paper left over and I love it, and I think it is great spring colors, I used that as my pattern paper on top of a piece of Calypso Coral under the cross that I cut out from a Lattice die.  I then punched out, yep, that Itty Bitty flower, because I LOVE those little punches, and added a pearl to it.  I then stamped Happy Easter from Delightful Dozen stamp set and punched out with Modern Label punch.  This may be my last posting for Easter unless I get some time today to stamp, but if so, HAPPY EASTER my friends!

0 comments: