Friday, August 31, 2012

Blooming With Kindness

My next couple of posts are going to be August Card class cards because I have been working on 63 cards for my Hilton Head Trip and I am so excited to say they are all FINISHED!  Anyway, this is the first card I wanted to show because I love this stamp set and the First Edition DSP.  I paired it with my favorite red, Cherry Cobbler and the So Saffron ribbon (that is my first and most favorite color combo with some added brown) and Very Vanilla cardstock. I then sponged the outer edges of the DSP with Soft Suede ink and the sentiment is punched out with the XL Oval Punch.  You can't tell in the photo but I spritzed it with Champagne Shimmer Mist spray. Tommorrow I will show you another Pinterest inspired card. Have a great Friday!

0 comments: