Monday, August 27, 2012

Owl Punch Bat-Spooky~

Well, how's this for thinking outside the box? I wanted to make a bat out of the Owl Punch, but once I got him upside down, was trying to figure out the wings situation and not succeeding at that half circle punch out, and then another circle size technique...lol, I decided, WHAT ABOUT THE ELEGANT BUTTERFLY punch? DING,DING! So, there folks is how the bat wings "evolved"...I used Night of Navy, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Very Vanilla cardstocks. I stamped the Spooky from the Stamp Set Wicked Cool and punched half of it with the Fancy Label Punch. I used some Old Olive striped paper from the Pattern Pack DSP and tied some Polka Dot Black Ribbon on the front. (The Limb is from the stamp set Take Care). Hope you enjoyed today's share.

0 comments: