Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lovely As a Tree Masculine Birthday

One of my hostesses in November asked me if I would demonstrate a masculine birthday card, because I truly do forget to do that more often.  So, I came up with something from another idea and since I LOVE the Lovely As a Tree stamp set for so many different things, I chose it and went with some subtle colors.  I used Early Expresso, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla cardstock and Early Expresso ink for the trees and Old Olive for the sentiment.  I used the Adorning Accents dies for the scallop at the bottom and the Finishing Touches embossing folders for the embossed look to the scallops. I wrapped Linen Thread around twice and secured a Glimmer Brad from the Basics pack to finish it off.  (This could be switched out for any occasion!)

0 comments: