Thursday, January 24, 2013

Artisan Embellishment Kit

Another card made using more Spring Mini product. This one went totally the opposite way I pictured it to. This kit comes with designer tags, ticket stubs, scalloped lace, cotton lace, seam binding, paper flowers, resin heart, resin flowers, 5 buttons, heart paper doily, and a round paper doiley. I added a pattern piece of paper from the Print Poetry DSP paper stack(also in the Spring Mini), and two layers of Very Vanilla cardstock, one ran through the Tulip Frame embossing folder.  I think this card took me 5 minutes from start to finish because of how simple it was to have a kit that all coordinated and made it easy for me to "match" everything.  I won't give you all the boring details, but I did want to tell you that I threaded teeny tiny pieces of cardstock through the button holes, both in Cherry Cobbler. (that lace is to die for!)

0 comments: