Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More AmoreTri Shutter Card


I was playing around with ideas for an upcoming Fancy/Fun Folds Class and was trying to use some of the new stuff from the Spring Mini and Sellabration, and I do like how this came out, this isn't going to be the final project for that class, but we will be making one of these types of cards at the class.  I started by making my base of the card with Primrose Petals an layering Whisper White cardstock and More Amore DSP throughout the card folds.  I cut  Pool Party and Whisper White layers using the Labels Framelits and then adding some holes punched using the Piercing Mat and Piercing Tool and the Festive Paper Piercing Pack.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the Vintage Versus stamp set (FREE with $50 purchase)in Primrose Petal ink and then added a GORGEOUS Designer Builder Brad onto the layers. I punched out a scrap of More Amore DSP for the center of the brad to match the rest of the card. I added a piece of White Taffeta Ribbon to the front panel to finish it off. (It's hard to see in the photo, but I used the stamp set Hearts Afflutter and randomly stamped hearts on the white panels inside in Pool Party and Primrose Petals ink).

0 comments: