Friday, April 12, 2013

Baby Prints SAS card #3



I can't believe I missed posting yesterday, sorry about that.  I am in the middle of cutting and prepping for my Fancy Folds class next week and am glad I decided to start on it yesterday because one card, took me over an hour to to cut and score, etc, and I still have 4 more to go before next Wednesday. Phew...
on to the card.....this is the baby card we did in my recent All Ocassion Stamp a Stack.  I stamped the baby feet from the Baby Prints stamp set in Pink Pirouette(AM SO HAPPY TO BE GETTING BLUSING BRIDE BACK for this purpose-flesh tone!) onto Whisper White cardstock cut out with the Windows Framelits and then the sentiment from A Word For You in Crumb Cake ink over the feet.  I stamped the word sweet from the stamp set Lovely Little Labels in Pool Party ink and punched out with the coordinating punch from the Little Labels Punch Pack and added a safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets through it and then onto a bow made with Daffodil Delight Seam Binding ribbon.  All of this is layered onto a card base of Pool Party and layers of Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake cardstock(which is ran through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder). Come back tommorrow and see card #4....Thanks for stoppin' by!

0 comments: