I saw a card similar to this in some colors I don't use, so I decided why not switch out the colors and make it something I like. This stamp set wasn't one of my first choices when the mini catalog came out, but it grew on me, like most stamp sets do over time, lol. I don't have enough stamp sets for masculine use, and this one has three images that are PERFECT for just that. I started by using Very Vanilla cardstock as my base and layering it with the much forgotten Chocolate Chip cardstock and then a layer of Crumb Cake ran through the Lattice embossing folder. I stamped the bow tie once onto a square of Very Vanilla and then on a scrap piece of VV and cut that one out and popped it up on Dimensionals and added some brads to the four corners and adhered it down to a layer of Chocolate Chip. I then stamped the sentiment from the Perfectly Penned stamped set in Chocolate Chip onto Very Vanilla and sponged the edges and also adhered it with Dimensionals.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Dapper Dad-Stamp a Stack card #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment