Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dapper Dad-Stamp a Stack card #2

This is the second card I wanted to share from my previous All Ocassions Stamp a Stack this past month. 
I saw a card similar to this in some colors I don't use, so I decided why not switch out the colors and make it something I like.  This stamp set wasn't one of my first choices when the mini catalog came out, but it grew on me, like most stamp sets do over time, lol.  I don't have enough stamp sets for masculine use, and this one has three images that are PERFECT for just that.  I started by using Very Vanilla cardstock as my base and layering it with the much forgotten Chocolate Chip cardstock and then a layer of Crumb Cake ran through the Lattice embossing folder.  I stamped the bow tie once onto a square of Very Vanilla and then on a scrap piece of VV and cut that one out and popped it up on Dimensionals and added some brads to the four corners and adhered it down to a layer of Chocolate Chip.  I then stamped the sentiment from the Perfectly Penned stamped set in Chocolate Chip onto Very Vanilla and sponged the edges and also adhered it with Dimensionals.  


0 comments: