Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tri Shutter Fold Card #2


This was another card from our Fancy Folds Class...It's one of my favorites to make.  I used Tea For Two DSP for all 5 of our cards that we did, and this is my favorite pattern from the pack.  I used the Kindess Matters stamp set butterflies to stamp onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then ran it through the Big Shot using the Honeycomb embossing folder and then punched it out with the XL Oval punch and popped it up onto the Designer Frames embossing folder ran through over a layer of Very Vanilla that I cut with the Labels die and adhered it to a slightly bigger Island Indigo label an onto the card front.  I then used the Early Expresso marker in the Color Spritzer tool and spritzed a Paper Flower (in which both of those products are retiring VERY SOON!) and layered a Faceted Designer Button onto it with a bow tied from Early Expresso Baker's Twine.  The girls LOVED these cards and this one, believe it or not, was one of the EASIEST to ones to make.  

0 comments: