Thursday, May 9, 2013

Build A Blossom

Where did April go? Wow, I just realized that I hadn't posted anything from card classes...Anyway, I had designed this card before the retiring list came out so little did I know that this cute set and coordinating punch were going to be on the list.  The flower petals (from Build a Blossom) were stamped in Daffodil Delight onto Daffodil Delight cardstock and punched out.  The stem is from the Bird Builder Punch out of Old Olive cardstock and the center of the flower is from the 1 3/8" circle punch from Early Expresso and ran through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dot folder.  I used the Woodgrain embossing folder with Cherry Cobbler and layered on to that some more Early Expresso and Whisper White and stamped a sentiment(one I love very much!) in EE from the stamp set From My Heart.  Added some little Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.  Tommorrow I will start posting some of my cards we did at our recent Fancy Folds Classes!

0 comments: