Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Up, Up and Away

Okay, so I found this card in my "Artisan Attempts" from two years ago and thought I'd share it since two of the products on the card are retiring very soon.  The Brights Print Pack(which is the hot air ballon colors and basket) and the Up, Up and Away stamp set(the words on the clouds). I cut strips of Brights DSP from the Tasteful Trim Die and glued it to a strip of tag board and then ran it through the Big Shot using the 3" Circle die.  I popped it up on Dimensionals over a stamped hot air balloon(forgive me, I cannot remember the name of the set)in Basic Black ink.  I paper pieced the basket.  I then added a heart from the Owl Builder Punch and stamped the words onto Whisper White cardstock and punched out with the Cupcake Builder punch and popped them up on the card.  I tied some ribbon onto the strings of the balloon and finished it off with some Basic Rhinestones.

2 comments:

lmel09 said...

OMGosh Jamie, that is adorable! Come on there's still time for this year...

Natalie said...

Oh wow, this is amazingly cute! Love the idea!