Sunday, January 26, 2014

Banner Blast-More Salebration!

 I made these for my Make and Takes this month for workshops.  Seems like everything I do for M&Ts involve chocolate and this is no different. lol  I am always trying to show "outside the box" on products that everyone knows how to use just by looking at it.  I saw someone show how to make this cute little treat holder from the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch(p. 35 of the Ocassions Mini).  I cut a 1 15/16" x 7 1/2" piece of Whisper White Cardstock and scored it on the long side at 3/4, 1 1/2, 3, 4 1/2, 6, and 6 3/4.  I added a piece of Fresh Prints DSP(p. 33 of the Ocassions Mini) to the front(love chevrons!) and added some Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Ribbon just to the underneath before adhering down permanetly.
I used the Banner Blast stamp set and coordinating punch(BOTH are FREE during Salebration!-p. 13 of the SAB Brochure).  I stamped one in Real Red and one in Baked Brown Sugar and then the heart in Real Red also, punched them out with the matching punch.  I faux added the Natural Twine just behind the banners before popping them up on Dimensionals and tying seperate ribbons at each end into bows.  I added a Basic Rhinestone to the heart and viola, FINISHED!  I folded it all up and tied it shut with Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.   I hope you are enjoying these projects and that it will inspire you to make something fun today! Salebration starts Tuesday!

0 comments: