Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Box- More Salebration

 If you follow my blog, you know that I am IN LOVE with the Envelope Punch Board! This is one of my January workshop projects, showcasing the EPB and TWO SAB Freebies you can choose.  I made the box using Summer Starfruit card stock and wrapped a Pool Party belly band around it(because why work so hard on decorating it to have it all mangled in the process of trying to get the goodies out-just make a belly band that slides off! ). I wrapped some of the Summer Starfruit twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (FREE-133522) and tied a bow.  I punched out a circle from a piece of pattern paper from  the Sweet Sorbet DSP Pack(FREE- 133521) and adhered it with Dimensionals to the belly band.  The cork flower is self adhesive so it was stuck down by peeling directly off the sheet.  I added some Basic Rhinestones to the center.  I stamped the Hello Friend from the stamp set Peachy Keen(p. 18 of the Ocassions Mini)in Pool Party onto Whisper White cardstock and cut it out by hand and flagged the ends, then adhered it to the "tag".
Inside, I tucked a Reese's PB Cup!  I think that this box is the perfect size for giving handmade jewelery, some other brands of chocolates, just about any little small treat. Stay tuned for some more SAB projects I made for January classes.

0 comments: