Friday, March 28, 2014

Eggstra Special Make and Takes

 Hello FRIDAY! Took ya long enough to get here....lol  Here is a Make and Take we recently did at a workshop.  It holds two snack size Kit Kats.  I started with a 2"x 6" piece of Whisper White card stock and scored it at 2 3/4" and 3 1/4" on the long side and then punched each end with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
For the outside, I cut some of the Watercolor Wonder DSP with the different colored chevrons on it and layered it onto a piece of Island Indigo cardstock.  I stamped the bunny from the Eggstra Special stamp set onto Daffodil Delight cardstock and punched it out using the Wide Oval punch.  I popped it up with Dimensionals.  I punched out 3 Tangerine Tango flowers from the Bitty Punch Pack and glued them on with Mono Multipurpose glue and after it was dried, I "fluffed" up the flowers.  I added some Basic Pearls to the center of each.  And of course the bunny needed a tail so what a better tail than another pearl?  I tied the whole thing shut with Daffodil Delight 1/8" ribbon(on the Clearance Rack-hopefully still there?).
These are so super simple you could whip them out in no time. Well, I hope you all have a great last weekend of March! I sure am going to enjoy the 60 degree temps!

0 comments: