Monday, March 31, 2014

All Occasions Stamp a Stack

 Here's the before and afters of my SAS I held in March!  35# of CARD STOCK ALONE!
 And all the beautiful ribbons and twines....and embellishments....
Inks and envelopes...it's always fun to get these kinds of boxes but then you think of all the "work" ahead...luckily I have a WONDERFUL friend who makes my life much easier..From this to 600 of these!
 Baby 
 Sympathy
 Wedding/Anniversary
 Graduation
Get Well

We always have a wonderful time with these classes and I walk away feeling that it all was worth every minute devoted to these ladies.  They always walk away with a stack of cards and in awe of the fact that they finished them all in one day!  We already have our Christmas in July Stamp a Stack in our excitement.  I better get to working on layouts. 
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: