Thursday, April 3, 2014

Eggstra Special Candy Holder

 Hello Stampers! Thanks for coming by today.  Today I wanted to show you a fun treat holder I made using the AWESOME Fresh Prints(no, not the one from Bell Aire-lol-I say that in my head every time that I have introduced it to  my customers..hehe) Designer Series Paper Pack, the Eggstra Special stamp set(LOVE, the bunny!) some of the delish Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Ribbon and Bermuda Bay ribbon and of course I made the container itself out of the Envelope Punch Board.   I started with a piece of the DSP, didn't cut it or anything, just ripped it straight from the paper pack and scored it on my Simply Scored Tool (on the long side) every 1" and on the short side 1" each.  Then I folded each line down, one at a time, stuck it in the EPB at 1 1/2" and 5", punched, folded down the next line, punched and punched, repeating until all lines were punched. Inside, before tying the ends, I tucked in some snack size Kit Kats.
Here's another version of it without the ribbon, but this one I added some cute little flowers.(Below)

0 comments: